Best Places to Eat in Oxford
Tree Hotel will be known to be no.1 in service, to have the best staff, and to serve the best authentic Indian Food on the Island. We provide fresh modern cuisine and beverages in a unique environment with friendly yet un-intrusive service to a high volume of customers through, effective teamwork and communication. This is known as the best place to eat in Oxford.
Why Choose Tree Hotel:-
• In the tranquil village of Iffley, just 2 minutes’ stroll from the famous Iffley Lock, this family-run hotel has a peaceful, attractive location, only 3.2 km from the heart of Oxford.
• The Tree Hotel has an idyllic setting, only a short walk from the River Isis and the lock. A pleasant half-hour riverside walk takes you into to the Oxford’s city centre, with its famous colleges and dreaming spires.
• All of the en suite rooms have TVs, telephones, hairdryers, trouser presses and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel also offers free high-speed wireless internet access.
• The award-winning Annora Restaurant is famed for its fine international cuisine, including authentic Indian and Thai dishes, as well as traditional English favourites. All dishes are created to order and made using the freshest ingredients from the best local suppliers.
• Free parking is available on site.
The Tree Hotel
Address: 63 Church Way, Iffley Village, Oxford, OX4 4EY
Phone: +44 (0) 1865 775974 | Fax: +44 (0) 1865 747554
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: England|
Target City : Oxford
Last Update : 10 July 2018
Number of Views: 55
|Item Owner : Patricia|
Contact Phone: 01865775974
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|