Packaging Testing Market
Packaging Testing Market is expected to reach US$ 27.53Bn by 2026 from US$ 8.63Bn in 2017 at a CAGR of 15.60%. (detailed analysis of growth rate has been provided in a report). Increased expectations of quality, sustainable packaging to reduce mechanical and environmental hazards, increased demand for packaged foods and strict regulations related to food safety are some of the major drivers contributing to the growth of global packaging testing market.
Global Packaging Testing Market
Packaging Testing Market on the basis of type is segmented into physical, chemical and microbiological. Physical sub-segment had governed the market in 2017 due to the importance of determining physical properties for packaging. Packaging Testing Market on the basis of material is further segmented into glass, plastic, paper and paperboard and metals. The plastic sub-segment dominated the market in 2017 with paper and paperboard segment projected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period. Paper and paperboard are used largely due to its lower cost and environmentally friendly nature acting as major drivers for this segment. Physical sub-segment had dominated the market in 2017 with spectroscopy and the photometric-based segment is projected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period. Food & beverage, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and personal care among others formed various end-use industries for packaging testing market. Pharmaceutical and food & beverages have formed two major end-use industries for Packaging Testing Market.
North America is projected to hold the largest market share by 2026 with the Asia Pacific accounting one of the highest growth rates during the forecast period. Stringent government regulations along with the higher demand of preserved foods have led to the growing importance of packaging testing. It is done especially for the prevention of chemical and other contaminants to mix with food.
• Packaging Testing Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Packaging Testing Market
• Packaging Testing Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Packaging Testing Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Packaging Testing Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Packaging Testing Market are also profiled.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: All Nations|
Target City : Pune
Last Update : 19 September 2019
Number of Views: 8
|Item Owner : geeta narwade|
Contact Phone: 09309932423
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|