HP Printer Setup Mac via www.123.hp.com/setup
• Firstly, you have to download the driver-product installation software on your device.
• Select the USB connection type for the printer when it prompts.
• Proceed with the instructions on the screen to complete the setup.
• Once you exit from the installation software, the utility software for the HP printer opens.
• Now click on “continue” and select the “Add printer” option on your screen.
• If you select the “use” option on the software, a list of available printers will load up.
• If you don’t see your printer’s name on the list, make sure the printer and the Mac computer are connected to the same network.
• You will see your printer’s name on the list of available printers, select yours.
• Now click on the “Add” tab to add your printer on the list.
• Click on “continue” and proceed with the instructions on the screen to complete the setup.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: England|
Target City : Tampa
Last Update : 05 February 2020
Number of Views: 9
|Item Owner : adamparker|
Contact Phone: +1-800-237-0201
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|