Accounts Executive in Malta
• Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
• Maintaining accounting records and completing day to day book-keeping.
• Responsible for the preparation of quarterly/annual management accounts and VAT compliance.
• Dealing with audit queries and relating matters.
• Responsible for reviewing the tasks delegated to junior accounts executive.
• Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio and attending to their requests and queries.
• Final stages of completing ACCA certification, or equivalent qualification.
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Experience in payroll is considered an asset.
• Experience in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
• Able to work on his / her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.
• Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
• Attention to detail.
• Highly organised person.
|Target Nation: All Nations|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 19 February 2020
Number of Views: 11
|Item Owner : Spoton Connections|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|