HP Printer Wireless Setup
1. At first, you must check whether your wireless router consists of a WPS button on it.
2. After that, make sure that the HP printer supports the WPS method.
3. Secondly, reach the HP control panel to start with the process.
4. Moreover, you must press the Wireless button for 5 seconds on the HP printer.
5. The LED on the HP printer will start to blink.
6. Finally, within two minutes, you must press the WPS button on the router.
7. And this will start the connection process of the HP printer to the internet.
8. Then, the HP printer will establish the network connection on its LCD screen.
9. You can contact our technical expert squad for more details regarding HP Printer Wireless Setup.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: All Nations|
Target City : TAMPA
Last Update : 02 June 2020 1:14 PM
Number of Views: 4
|Item Owner : Jamesh Mark|
Contact Phone: +1-844-838-8110
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|