Windows XP, Vista and 7 AVG Removal
1. Select the Windows Start button and choose Control Panel. Note: If the Control Panel choice is unavailable within the Start menu, simply click Settings first.
2. Select Programs and Features or Add or Remove Programs.
3. Right-click AVG within the list of programs and choose Uninstall to start the AVG uninstallation wizard. Note: For those who have additional versions of AVG set up on your computer (e.g. AVG Protection, AVG PC Tune-up), remove all of them first.
4. Refer to the instructions on your own screen to finish the uninstallation.
5. Reboot your laptop or computer.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: All Nations|
Target City : Missouri
Last Update : 12 March 2019
Number of Views: 24
|Item Owner : Annie willson|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|