How to Uninstall AVG Antivirus from Windows or Mac Computer?
Easy Steps for Uninstall AVG Antivirus
1. First, select the Start menu and navigate to the AVG in Control Panel
2. Choose removal option and find antivirus. Now, right-click on the Delete button and uninstall the antivirus.
3. Then, restart the system and see if the file is properly installed.
4. In addition, scan the entire system and see if the file is still present in there. Any trace of deleted file resides in order
5. So much so that it does not run backwards and in a corrupt system, delete the data.
6. Reboot the device and again, check the system correctly.
7. After that uninstall AVG antivirus.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: All Nations|
Target City : Missouri
Last Update : 12 March 2019
Number of Views: 45
|Item Owner : Mark Kumar|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|