Russia Tire Market | By Vehicle Type, Demand Category, and Region with Forecast to 2025
Russia is an oil driven economy, and consequently, was significantly impacted due to decline in oil prices over the past few years. Automotive sector in the country also witnessed a dip, which further negatively impacted tire market in Russia. Government of Russia has been taking various initiatives for attracting foreign direct investment (FDI) in various sectors such as agriculture, infrastructure and transportation & tourism. Demand for tires in Russia is expected to increase at a moderate pace in the coming years, owing to expanding vehicle fleet and rising per capita income levels.
Russia Tire Market stood at over 58 million and the market is expected to surpass 90 million tires by 2025. Russia tire market can be broadly classified based on vehicle type, demand category, and radial vs bias. Based on the vehicle type, the market can be bifurcated into Passenger Car tires, Two-Wheeler tires, LCV tires, M&HCV tires and OTR tires. Passenger car tires accounted for the largest share and the segment is poised to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period as well, as the number of passenger cars is increasing in the country.
Request a free sample copy of Russia Tire Market Report @
Objective of the Study:
• To assess the demand-supply scenario of automotive tires, which covers production, demand and supply of automotive tires in Russia.
• To analyze and forecast the market size of Russia tire market.
• To classify and forecast Russia tire market based on vehicle type, demand category, radial vs bias, and regional distribution.
• To identify drivers and challenges for Russia tire market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Russia tire market.
• To conduct the pricing analysis for tires.
• To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of Russian tires.
Key Target Audience:
• Tires manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
• Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to tires
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as tires manufacturers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years, thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
|Target Nation: All Nations|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 28 December 2019
Number of Views: 28
|Item Owner : Prachiti Sharma|
Contact Phone: 27810773
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|