Global Water Meters, Water Quality Sensors and Water Leak Detection Market Forecast 2024
Global Water Meters, Water Quality Sensors and Water Leak Detection Market
Chapter 1 presents the introduction. The study goals and objectives are identified and the reasons for doing the study are advanced. Chapter 1 also details the contribution of the study, the audience, the scope and format, and methodology. The analyst’s credentials are presented and the related reports listed.
Chapter 2 presents the report’s summary and highlights, including a summary table and summary figure which presents some of the key findings from the study.
Chapter 3 presents the market and technology background for the market and puts it in its proper context.
Chapter 4 presents demand for water meters by type, application, technology and geography. These segments are each quantified with global and regional forecasts through 2024.
Chapter 5 presents demand for water quality sensors by type, application, technology and geography. These are each quantified with global and regional forecasts through 2024.
Request a free sample copy of Water Meters, Water Quality Sensors and Water Leak Detection Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/sample/reports/1017314
- 74 tables
- Industry analysis of the global markets for water meters, water quality sensors and water leak detection systems
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2019 and 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Study and impact analysis of the existing government regulations, key technological updates and economic trends that affect the global market
- Evaluation of market size and analysis of market trends by component type, technology type, detection technique, application, acoustic equipment and region
- Company profiles of the leading market players, including Danaher Corp., Mueller Water Products Inc., Osaki Electric Co. Ltd., Siemens Ag, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Xylem Inc.
Global demand for water meters, water quality sensors and water leak detection systems will increaseat a compounded average growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED% over the next five years (2019-2024) to reach $REDACTED billion in 2024. Water is an increasingly scarce resource that must be delivered efficiently by utilities to customers. Water infrastructure globally is in need of significant modernization. Globally, REDACTED% of water is lost to undetected leaks in water infrastructure, failure to accurately meter usage and, insome cases, theft. In several countries, non-revenue water (NRW) rates exceed REDACTED%. Smart metering, or advanced metering infrastructure (AMI), is an effective tool for reducing NRW.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About - Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
|Target Nation: All Nations|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 20 February 2020
Number of Views: 40
|Item Owner : Vidhya Nigam|
Contact Phone: 02227810773
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|