Global Construction Robots Market
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
The Global Construction Robots Market size is expected to grow from US$ XX Bn in 2018 to US$ XX Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.31% during the forecast period.
Global Construction Robots MarketThe report study has analyzed revenue impact of COVID -19 pandemic on the sales revenue of market leaders, market followers and market disrupters in the report and same is reflected in our analysis.
Construction robots are professional service robots currently used in the construction. Construction robots prove their worth by providing major operational cost-savings through increased uptime and decreased labor costs.
The technological advances and recent trends in construction robots market are
• SCARA robotic technology arms to automatically measure and place rebar with digital feed. Use of diamond tipped SCARA arm controllers to ascend and demolish even at heights with ex-situ remote control.
• Mobile assembly consisting of joint arm manipulator, distance sensor assembly and controller to provide uniform layer of finishing.
• Mobile assembly consisting of detachable track mounted /wall climbing robot with tactile sensor and spray gun.
• Suspended/vacuum gripper robots that detect discrepancies by ultrasonic sensor and store data electronically.
• Use of light weight fiber drones that are capable to carrying loads to height. Placing of laser diode sensors at a proximity of approx. 1m away from edge of excavation to alert workers from tripping and falling.
• Use of detachable and mobile wall mounted, remote controllable base on which workers can stand and work.
|Target Nation: All Nations|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 27 July 2020
Number of Views: 23
|Item Owner : ashwini|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|